Self-Defense Class, Saturdays, Oct. 13 - Nov 17, 10-11am
A 6 week self-defense class, open to the public as well as all members. We will cover:
- How to deal with someone knocking you down [Video]
- Getting up again safely [Video]
- Mental attitude and situational awareness
- Movement and posture - don't look like a victim
- Striking someone in a safe and effective manner [Video]
- Defusing situations - language matters
- How stance and language play a role in day to day interactions.
Please wear comfortable clothing and bring a waterbottle.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! You can call us at 541-286-4729 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org